I was upset when Trump was elected and the next morning I made some predictions. You can judge how accurate they were.
It is amazing how many nights I have had disturbed sleep over the past two years. I envy those who voted for him and don’t seem disturbed.
Predictions written on November 9, 2016 for January 1, 2018. It may take until January 2019. Numbers are current links to support the accuracy of the prediction.
- Inflation will be higher
- Unemployment will be higher
- The deficit will accelerate. 
- Email controversy that the FBI highlighted a week before the campaign will have gone away. It would’ve been a non-issue. Hillary will not be indicted nor will there be a special prosecutor 
- International trade agreements will be destabilized 
- The press will be repressed and intimidated, this includes any organizations that criticizes Trump. 
- Real access will only be with people who agree with him and make him look good. 
- He will select B players for the administration. If you want to scare yourself, read Michael Lewis’s Fifth Risk
- Inauguration will be mostly white. There will be almost no minorities on the mall 
- Trump will be manipulated by those to know how the system works [7.5] and international leaders.
- Climate change accords will disintegrate in the midst of increasing global temperatures 
- NATO and those others countries with treaties with United States will lose faith in this country. 
- Americans will be embarrassed to travel abroad. 
- There will be a pervasive fear throughout society particularly among minorities. There will be riots if there’s oppression of blacks and minorities and Hispanics
- There will be no wall 
- Defense spending will increase  and infrastructure  will become worse
- Russia and China become bolder in their expansionism
- That could be another dramatic arms race 
- America will be much worse off than it is today.
- Frontline will do an expose on the Trump presidency. 
- Trump will get even with all those who did not support him during the campaign by ignoring them or seeking to destroy them.
- 401K account of all those who voted for Trump and everyone else will be significantly less in value either through inflation or loss.
- Trump presidency will be bad for the country, for its leadership in the world, and for the world in general. It will be a fucking disaster and within two years most those who voted for him will regret it, or they will be mindlessly following a dictator. 
- There is a good chance that he will be impeached. Democrats and Republicans may team up to stop him.[19}
- If there is a movement to have a constitutional convention, all bets are off. [20}
7 AM Wednesday 11/9/2016